Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Le Burger Week (Burger # 3)

Check out other burgers from this week:

Burger #1

Burger #2

Today's Burger: Iceman: Top Gunn
My version:


Beef patty (with garlic and onion)

For the cream cheese I made this recipe
(AIP reintroduction: cashews)

For the apricot jam I made 1/3 of this recipe

I used prosciutto instead of capacollo

I used fresh garden cucumbers and arugala

and then I made my own everything bagel using Danielle Walker's recipe from the Eat what you Love cookbook. (Video Link here)
(AIP reintroduction sesame and poppy seeds) 

Verdict: This burger was just for me because my husband had his spicy mayo burger at the same time. I loved this flavour combination. I did fry up the prosciutto to cook it a bit so it wasn't quite so chewy. I didn't have a big bagel mold so I baked this in a greased canning lid and it turned out pretty good. A friend of mine actually tried the real Le Burger Week version of this and said the bagel was a bit too dense for a burger but I guess because my bagel was smaller and thinner it worked well for my version.   

No comments:

Post a Comment