Friday, September 6, 2019

Le Burger Week (Burger #6)

Check out other burgers from this week:

Burger #1

Burger # 2

Burger # 3

Burger # 4

Burger # 5

Today's burger: Hungry Carnivore Burger

My version for my husband:


For the patty, I think the description seemed to indicate that the pepperoni and sausage were IN the patty so that's what I did. I made a spicy pork sausage with Lola's hot sauce, chipotle powder, fennel (all aip reintros), and garlic. 

I used this recipe for the gouda, this recipe for the mozzarella/provolone, and this recipe for the parmesan. 

I left out the mushrooms (my husband is not a fan) but sautéed some green and red peppers. (AIP reintroduction)

I made this recipe for the bun and following the description of this burger's bun, I added this cheddar, crumbled bacon, and a sprinkling of garlic.

Verdict: It was good, but my husband said he liked other burgers better. There weren't any condiments mentioned so maybe that's why he didn't like this one as much but it sure looked tasty. The plantain cheesy bacon and garlic "buns" turned out pretty amazing if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment