Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Le Burger Week (Burger #4)

Check out other burgers from this week:

Burger #1

Burger # 2

Burger # 3

Today's burger: Deluxe King Cheeseburger


My version:


This was a great one! You should go to Taverna Rodos and try this one yourselves! However, if you can't because of restrictions, here is my version:

Beef patties (with garlic and onion)


nitrate and sugar-free bacon

Homemade chili: (I made my own chili with ground beef, chopped onions, tomato sauce, garlic, chili powder, and water (AIP reintroductions tomatoes, cumin, and chili powder.

Mustard (this one) (AIP reintroductions)


Onions

Tomatoes (AIP reintroduction)

Lettuce

For the buns, I made Danielle Walker's pizza crust -mini size- and added sesame seeds (AIP reintroduction sesame seeds, eggs, flax) 

and for the onion rings
I sliced onions, made a slurry of water and tapioca starch and then dredged into tapioca flour and fried in coconut oil.

Verdict: Yum! My husband and I really enjoyed this and it remind us of before we started eating this way and we would go our for "fatboys" This burger was picture perfect too and huge! If you go to Taverna Rodos try the Greek salad...it's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment